- RT @evolutionprogrm: #saturday #saturdaynight #is #no #man #living #not #able # to #do #more #that #think #can #mind #power #believe #stron… 1 day ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: "Some people feel the rain, others get wet." - Bob Marley https://t.co/1mSg4LcPl5 1 day ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: This is deep. https://t.co/vHjOXPinYo 1 day ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Important. https://t.co/q6PBhOGkrL 1 day ago
- RT @DalaiLama: First in a series conceived by HHDL, ”Science and Philosophy in the Indian Buddhist Classics, Vol. 1: The Physical World", t… 1 day ago
Share this blog
Tag Archives: night photography
Camera: Nikon F-Stop: F-3.3 Exposure time:1sec ISO Speed: 1600 Blue Moon over Brisbane, Australia Camera: NIKON F-stop: F/6.5 Exposure time: 1/500 ISO speed: ISO-100 Spark Fire Life Advertisements
I took some night photo’s of A gathering of approximately 80 people from all corners of the globe met on this beautiful plateau on top of this awesome mountain at Springbrook , Queensland, Australia. The energy that everyone felt was naturally … Continue reading
Last weekend I went into Brisbane City, parked under South Bank & took a ride down the Brisbane river on one of the CityCats. Here is some of my photography which I played with, photomanipulation & digital effects.
I went into Brisbane city on the weekend, I was playing around with my camera I was up at Kangaroo Point looking down on the city.