- Earthquake M7.5 - - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:17:22 UTC (20:17 AEST) - 15 hours ago more info: volcanodiscovery.com/earthquakes/qu… v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @SwarajyaMag: The boy has received offers from abroad but wants to use the technology to protect the lives of Indian armed forces https… 5 months ago
- RT @USRealityCheck: Illinois governor issues warning ahead of dangerous polar vortex The governor of Illinois on Monday issued an emergency… 5 months ago
- RT @AMNH: Dolphins may have fins & flippers, but don’t be confused: they’re mammals! ✅have hair as newborns ✅give birth to live young ✅n… 5 months ago
- RT @NewYorker: The Chinese venture capitalist Kai-Fu Lee says tariffs and trade wars are things of the past. The real challenge will come w… 5 months ago
Share this blog
Category Archives: Brisbane
Camera: Nikon F-Stop: F-3.3 Exposure time:1sec ISO Speed: 1600 Blue Moon over Brisbane, Australia Camera: NIKON F-stop: F/6.5 Exposure time: 1/500 ISO speed: ISO-100 Spark Fire Life
I have taken some new Photo’s toward the end of 2014. There is no photo-shop, no photo-manipulation, no digital-manipulation. On Xmas day my family gathered at my dad’s house for Xmas dinner, my dad was not with us as he … Continue reading
Last weekend I went into Brisbane City, parked under South Bank & took a ride down the Brisbane river on one of the CityCats. Here is some of my photography which I played with, photomanipulation & digital effects.
If you visit Brisbane try a trip down the Brisbane river with one of the CityCats
I went into Brisbane city on the weekend, I was playing around with my camera I was up at Kangaroo Point looking down on the city.