- Unique-Mindset kiwihighlander.wordpress.com/2020/03/09/uni… 3 months ago
- RT @Pat1066Patrick: The Morrison Government to cut Newstart by extending wait time to six months — Linda Burney MP lindaburney.com.au/media-releases… 7 months ago
- RT @GayeCrispin: 3 million Australians already live below the poverty line. Now the Morrison Government's next plan to destroy the poor an… 7 months ago
- Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (with lyrics) youtu.be/DPL_SV3n7IU via @YouTube 7 months ago
- youtu.be/xEqSOst1dg8 7 months ago
Share this blog
Category Archives: Brisbane
Camera: Nikon F-Stop: F-3.3 Exposure time:1sec ISO Speed: 1600 Blue Moon over Brisbane, Australia Camera: NIKON F-stop: F/6.5 Exposure time: 1/500 ISO speed: ISO-100 Spark Fire Life
I have taken some new Photo’s toward the end of 2014. There is no photo-shop, no photo-manipulation, no digital-manipulation. On Xmas day my family gathered at my dad’s house for Xmas dinner, my dad was not with us as he … Continue reading
Last weekend I went into Brisbane City, parked under South Bank & took a ride down the Brisbane river on one of the CityCats. Here is some of my photography which I played with, photomanipulation & digital effects.
If you visit Brisbane try a trip down the Brisbane river with one of the CityCats
I went into Brisbane city on the weekend, I was playing around with my camera I was up at Kangaroo Point looking down on the city.
If you are in Brisbane Australia in September, Brisbane Festival 2011, 3-24 September. So much to see & do I was down by the Brisbane river in 2010 when the Riverfire went off what a awesome show, here are some … Continue reading