A weekend of love healing and Universal Peace!


On the 16th to the 18th of August, 2013, a very special event took place on the Gold Coast at the Bond University, Springbrook Community Hall and S.M.E.R.F, (Springbrook Mountain Extraterrestrial Response Force) property. A gathering of approximately 80 people from all corners of the globe met on this beautiful plateau on top of this awesome mountain at Springbrook. The energy that everyone felt was naturally pure and healing, the air was truly a portal for world peace. We gathered for the Australian movie premier of ‘SIRIUS’ plus a 2 day intensive training workshop with Dr Steven Greer. The photo’s I’m presenting here were taken by a Canon EOS 1000d, the lens EFS 18-55mm. I am in no way a professional photographer, just your average user. I presented to the other participants my photos and they were shared in viewing these photo’s on my camera over the 2 days. I will state that I did not use a tripod, so there is a small amount of movement but photos speak for themselves. The photos have not been tampered with, only cropped for easier observation. This would not have happened unless the awesome work that was put in by Kay McCullock and her group of volunteers at (CSETI-C.D.R.G. Consciousness Development and Research Group). A big thank you to the awesomeness of Dr Steven Greer in showing us a way to work towards Universal Peace.

Peace Ship Peace ship 1

blue

Peace

blue love

_MG_0040

Photography by Michael Hill (kiwihighlander) 2013

With-in the images there is a lot of movement around the moon but look at the star’s, some seem to have varied levels of movement. While other images show a lot of movement around the moon but the stars stay stationary, if anything no movement at all with-in the same image.

Feel free to use these image’s they were given for everyone. All I ask that you give me credit for taking these images also a link back to this page, thank you.

P.S WARNING, to all you warmongers, Mother Nature is coming to kick your butt. Stop all wars and work towards Universal peace and Harmony.

Thank You.

Why is there secrecy around the UFO issue?
The question is important and the answer can change the world.
Please read on for excerpts from a paper by Dr. Greer.
You may find the full paper at  www.SiriusDisclosure.com.
“The release of information on the UFO / ET subject will lead to the global proliferation of new energy systems which will rapidly result in an equalization of power in the world. The US and Europe have around 600 million people. That is only 10% of the world’s population. Once the other 90% rise in technological and economic standing, it is clear to see that the geo-political power will shift – or equalize – to the rest of the world. Power will have to be shared. Real global collective security will be inevitable. It is the end of the world as we know it.
When you combine the economic and technological impact with the geo-political impact, it becomes obvious that the changes related to ending secrecy are truly tectonic – massive, world-encircling and transformative. It is not to be regarded lightly.”
For the full article go to:www.SiriusDisclosure.com

About these ads

About kiwihighlander

I am a New Zealander (Kiwi) I do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here.This is a learning curve! I have a wide range of interesting trivia or facts on a variety of topics with-in this blog, also like to show a presentation of some of my photography & art. Hope your day has been kind :-)
This entry was posted in Australia, environmental, humanity, long exposures, night photography, Science, technology, UFO, Uncategorized, Universal Peace, World News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to A weekend of love healing and Universal Peace!

  1. Wasa says:

    Hi Kiwi, I am impressed by what you saw your words of peace and the photo’s you have presented here, keep up the good work, working toward peace and harmony for the entire world, it’s about time the power is given back to the average human and not totally to the warmongering power crazy warlords of this planet.

  2. Hi Michael, thank you ! Kay McCullock ND (C.D.R.G. Australia)

  3. UFO hunter says:

    If this was crowd funded then why are we being charged to watch it? Something that will change humanity for the better and they want to charge us for it? This should be available to every human being on and off the planet for free! Ask yourself people?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s